Questions?Call us 1.800.565.8747
Yoga Alliance Liability Insurance
Completion of this online application will allow you to submit an application for insurance. Information entered will form the basis of the insurance contract should a policy be issued. The risk is not bound until policy documents are issued.
Participation is subject to the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants be a Canadian member in good standing of the Yoga Alliance.
- The Applicant hereby agrees to the use of an online process for making an Application for insurance as described.
- The Applicant hereby agrees to the electronic delivery or presentation for download of the Policy and related documentation (including the application for insurance) for the insurance transaction. In the alternative, should electronic delivery or download of such documentation not be practical or possible for the Applicant, the Applicant may request, in writing to Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance & Risk Management (at the coordinates provided on this site) for delivery of the documents by regular mail.
- You must agree to our use of your personal information for the purposes of determining your eligibility.
- Underwriter Approval of your application is required.
Your Errors & Omissions Liability coverage(s) will be placed with a program administered by Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance & Risk Management. Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance & Risk Management has engaged in a competitive marketing process to offer a competitive product. We have negotiated this Program on a group basis with insurers but we have not acted as a broker for any individual participant.
This Program may be for a term of several years and may not be negotiated annually.
BRITISH COLUMBIA FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS ACT DISCLOSURE
Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance & Risk Management's role is to facilitate the placement of insurance coverage on behalf of our clients. Being an independent insurance broker we are not owned by any financial institution which includes the insurance company(ies) where your coverage has been placed. We have reported all insurers that are participating in your insurance program in our Disclosure communication.
We will be remunerated by way of commission or other remuneration which will be paid to our firm, Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance & Risk Management, as outlined in the disclosure form or our Client Service Agreement with you.
The Financial Institutions Act prohibits the insurer(s) from requiring you to transact additional or other business with the insurer or any other person or corporation as a condition of this transaction.
You agree that by clicking "I agree to the terms", below, you are electronically acknowledging that you have read and agree to be bound by the Terms, and that such acknowledgement shall be the legal equivalent of your written signature, and further agree that the Terms constitute a binding contract between you and Arthur J. Gallagher Canada Limited – Atlantic Division.