1600 Steeles Avenue West, Suite 214, Concord, ON, L4K 4M2
Questions?Call us 905.660.6170
Holistic and Esthetic Services Program
Impact Insurance is pleased to advise that rates for 2018 have remained the same as last year, while continuing to expand our list of modalities. Recent additions include Psychosomatic Therapies. Essentrics, Electric Muscle Stimulation Therapy/ Neuro Muscular, Electro Meridian Therapy, Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, Advanced Aesthetic Skin Care ( Radio Frequency / High Frequency Microdermabrasion and Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation) and Life Coaching.
Coverage is included for law suits filed against you in a criminal or civil court of law for alleged abuse including sexual abuse.
Civil matters: An annual limit of $100,000 is available for compensatory damages and reasonable expenses involved in your defence, with the Insurer's prior consent.
Criminal Matters: An annual limit of $25,000 is available to reimburse you for criminal defense costs you may have incurred in defense of the charge.
In all matters, coverage will not respond where you have been found guilty of a criminal wrong doing by a court of law.
If you have any employees you must follow certain protocols for coverage to apply. Please refer to your policy wordings for complete details.
Completion of this online application will allow you to submit an application for insurance. Information entered will form the basis of the insurance contract should a policy be issued. The risk is not bound until policy documents are issued.
Participation is subject to the following eligibility criteria:
- Practitioners who have successfully completed the requisite training and received certification by an applicable School or Association, while practicing those modalities insured and noted herein within the territory of Canada.
- If applicable or governed by Statute and practicing a regulated modality, must be a member in good standing of The Colleges of: Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists Of Ontario (CTCMPAO); Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of British Columbia (CTCMA); College of Massage Therapists of Ontario; College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia; College of Homeopaths of Ontario.
- The Applicant hereby agrees to the use of an online process for making an Application for insurance as described.
- The Applicant hereby agrees to the electronic delivery or presentation for download of the Policy and related documentation (including the application for insurance) for the insurance transaction.
- You must agree to our use of your personal information for the purposes of determining your eligibility.
- Underwriter Approval of your application is required.
The following forms of payment are accepted on this website: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Visa Debit and Mastercard Debit.
Premium charges will appear on your statement as "Impact Insurance"
Impact Insurance Brokers Inc. has engaged in a competitive marketing process to offer what we feel to be the most comprehensive and competitive product to meet most practitioners needs, but we have not acted specifically for any individual participant.
Your Errors & Omissions Liability coverage will be placed with a program administered by Impact Insurance Brokers Inc. and underwritten by MedThree Insurance Group on behalf of Lloyds of London.
This Program is negotiated annually.
BRITISH COLUMBIA FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS ACT DISCLOSURE
Impact Insurance Brokers's role is to facilitate the placement of insurance coverage on behalf of our clients. Being an independent insurance broker we are not owned by any financial institution which includes the insurance company(ies) where your coverage has been placed. We have reported all insurers that are participating in your insurance program in our disclosure communication.
We will be remunerated by way of commission or other remuneration which will be paid to our firm, Impact Insurance Brokers Inc., as outlined in the disclosure form or our Client Service Agreement with you.
The Financial Institutions Act prohibits the insurer(s) from requiring you to transact additional or other business with the insurer or any other person or corporation as a condition of this transaction.
You agree that by clicking "I agree to the terms", below, you are electronically acknowledging that you have read and agree to be bound by the Terms, and that such acknowledgement shall be the legal equivalent of your written signature, and further agree that the Terms constitute a binding contract between you and Impact Insurance Brokers Inc.