1600 Steeles Avenue West, Suite 214, Concord, ON, L4K 4M2
Questions?Call us 905.660.6170
Holistic and Esthetic Services Program
We are pleased to welcome you to participate in our industry leading insurance program for holistic and esthetic practitioners.
Completion of this online application will allow you to submit an application for insurance. Information entered will form the basis of the insurance contract should a policy be issued. The risk is not bound until policy documents are issued.
Participation is subject to the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be an individual practitioner.
- Practitioners who have successfully completed the requisite training and received certification by an applicable School or Association, while practicing those modalities insured and noted herein within the territory of Canada.
- If applicable or governed by Statute and practicing a regulated modality, must be a member in good standing of The Colleges of: Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists Of Ontario (CTCMPAO); Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of British Columbia (CTCMA); College of Massage Therapists of Ontario; College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia; College of Homeopaths of Ontario.
- The Applicant hereby agrees to the use of an online process for making an Application for insurance as described.
- The Applicant hereby agrees to the electronic delivery or presentation for download of the Policy and related documentation (including the application for insurance) for the insurance transaction.
- You must agree to our use of your personal information for the purposes of determining your eligibility.
- Underwriter Approval of your application is required.
The following forms of payment are accepted on this website: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Visa Debit and Mastercard Debit.
Premium charges will appear on your statement as "Impact Insurance"
Your Errors & Omissions Liability coverage(s) will be placed with a program administered by Impact Insurance Brokers Inc. and underwritten by MedThree Insurance Group Inc. on behalf of Lloyds of London. Impact Insurance Brokers Inc. has engaged in a competitive marketing process to offer a competitive product. We have negotiated this Program on a group basis with insurers but we have not acted as a broker for any individual participant.
This Program may be for a term of several years and is negotiated annually.
BRITISH COLUMBIA FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS ACT DISCLOSURE
Impact Insurance Brokers's role is to facilitate the placement of insurance coverage on behalf of our clients. Being an independent insurance broker we are not owned by any financial institution which includes the insurance company(ies) where your coverage has been placed. We have reported all insurers that are participating in your insurance program in our disclosure communication.
We will be remunerated by way of commission or other remuneration which will be paid to our firm, Impact Insurance Brokers Inc., as outlined in the disclosure form or our Client Service Agreement with you.
The Financial Institutions Act prohibits the insurer(s) from requiring you to transact additional or other business with the insurer or any other person or corporation as a condition of this transaction.
Coverage is included for law suits filed against you in a civil court of law for alleged abuse including sexual abuse. Coverage will indemnify you for compensatory damages in respect of a bodily injury claim arising from any abuse.
Limit is up to $100,000 for any one claim and in annual aggregate. A sublimit of $25,000 for any one claim and in the annual aggregate is afforded for reasonable expenses involved in your defense of any criminal or civil proceedings alleging abuse. For coverage to apply, you must plead not guilty and be found innocent of any wrong doing by a court of law.
If you have any employees you must follow certain protocols for coverage to apply. Please refer to your policy wordings for complete details.
You agree that by clicking "I agree to the terms", below, you are electronically acknowledging that you have read and agree to be bound by the Terms, and that such acknowledgement shall be the legal equivalent of your written signature, and further agree that the Terms constitute a binding contract between you and Impact Insurance Brokers Inc.